Join our team!
Put your integrated marketing skills to work in a supportive consulting environment? You’ve found your match! Hop Skip Marketing is a small, tight-knit team of marketers. We run the marketing department for small and mid-sized businesses, mostly in and around the GTA.
Marketing coordinator job description
This marketing coordinator role is a behind-the-scenes function in our boutique agency. It will put your marketing experience to good use—and expose you to more tactical implementation, as well as strategy and planning. We’re looking for someone who likes to have fun, move fast, is interested in B2B marketing and delivers top-notch work.
Because you’ll be executing a dozen or more marketing tactics at once for over a dozen clients, you’ve got to take multi-tasking in stride, enjoy the challenge of learning several new businesses at once, and thrive in a fast-paced organization. You’ll have a ton of autonomy but you’ll also be well supported by the team and organization.
This role entails:
- Assisting with the execution of a wide range of marketing tactics, including branding, PR, developing new collateral, content marketing, digital marketing (building and maintaining websites, digital ads, e-newsletters, etc.), social media and events.
- Assisting with the development of reports, strategies and plans.
- Writing, designing and scheduling for multiple social media accounts.
- Collaborating with our whole team to execute work on time and on budget
Salary range: $40,000 to $50,000
Org structure & workplace
In the role, you’ll report to a marketing director, and work closely with everyone on our team. We work in a hybrid environment that includes a virtual office, weekly in-person team meetings (Oakville and Toronto) and occasionally working on-site at clients’ offices around southern Ontario. As we’re able to re-enter the workplace again, on-site/in-person meetings will be more frequent.
- A multi-tasker with a positive, team-oriented personality.
- A big appetite for learning.
- 3 to 6 years of marketing experience where you’ve built a wide range of skills.
- B2B experience is a definite asset, but not required.
- Must-have experience: graphic design, social media, editing website content (WordPress or other).
- Computer savvy. Bonus points for experience using: a CRM, automation platform, creating and deploying e-newsletters inside software like MailChimp, Google Analytics and Tag Manager, and social media publishing tools such as Hootsuite, Later or e-clincher
- Writing experience in an editorial or content marketing role.
- This role is mostly Monday to Friday, but occasionally requires evening or weekend hours for client events or meeting deadlines. Most of our team are parents, so we offer flexibility and understanding if you’re juggling PD days and summer camp drop-offs.
- Must have: a home office and a vehicle for local travel to clients and in-person team meetings (in the GTA area).
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Posted April 19, 2022